Frequently Asked Questions
Where will tutoring take place?
- Online tutoring can take place anywhere you have access to the internet
- One-on-one tutoring can take place in your home or at a public establishment such as a library, book store, or Starbucks
- Small classes will be held in an online classroom.
Is online tutoring as effective as in-home tutoring?
- Yes, our online students experience the same improvements in their scores as students receiving in-home tutoring
Is there homework?
- Students are assigned homework that will be complementary to their needs.
What materials will do students receive?
- For test prep courses, students receive a workbook and practice exams
- For specialized subjects, the decision is made on a case-by-case basis, depending on the student’s syllabus and tutoring request
What is the average class size?
- For the small group courses, classes will be comprised of 10 or fewer students to ensure personalized learning.
What is the structure of the course?
- The course is divided into 6 3-hour sessions. Full-length practice exams are to be taken in between the sessions.